Monday, November 7, 2011

Danish Music Awards 2011

Jumpsuit// Sophie Lee  Wedges// H&M  Bag// Alexander Wang  Belt// By Petrine  Ring// Blond
 I had the pleasure of covering DMA 2011 for Tjeck Magazine. I was a great evening with a lot of fun at the show and the afterparty. So fun, that I didn't have time to take photos. This is the only photo of me, from that evening. 
Sophie was so sweet to let me borrow this jumpsuit, which is a sample from her collection. I just love it! What do you think?

Szirley/ Dress// Asos  Bag// Mulberry



Sisse Marie/ Dress// Gestuz



My sweet assistent or colleague, as she prefer, Julie, was the best help I could ask for that night. She was the greatest. Thank you Julie!

Clara Sofie/ Dress// Vintage Money Shoes// Jill Sander 


Stillettos/ Everything from Stacia



Medina/ Dress// Malene Birger Shoes// Chanel

 Christiane Schaumberg Müller/ Dress// Rikke Gudnitz



No comments:

Post a Comment