Saturday, October 15, 2011

Culture Night with aMOUSCHKA & Friends

Ofcourse I went to aMOUSCHKA & Friends yesterday. I wanted to show my friends all the jewelry she had, and they were impressed!...

Jacket// Vintage  Leggings// Gina Tricot  Knit// American Apperal  Stockings// H&M  Scarve// COS  Sunglasess// Ray-Ban  Boots// Shoe Shi Bar








...The hair dresser Hans-Henrick was there as well. He was AMAZING! Full of life and great creative ideas. I love being surrounded by creative people, it gives me this sort of pleasure. Anyways - I got the haircut to save some of the rainforrest, and all of a sudden I became a "model" and did this shoot with him. It was really fun getting styled and all that stuff. He also told me about his parrot "Lord B." who has past away, but now is a God to many people in the world. It was a touching story, but at the same time I couldn't help smiling. His passion about the future projects about Lord B is truely amazing, and full of creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment