Friday, October 7, 2011

Why blog?

I had an interview with Vesterbro Bladet today. And after I was asked all these questions I started to wonder. Why blog? Why do I blog? Well, I simply do it because I like writing, fashion and after a couple of rejections I thought "why not make it on my own?". Bloggin' is all about passion. If you don't have the passion for what you're blogging about, you're out. 




My strategy was to give you a blog with fashion only. You didn't need to hear what else I did in my sparetime. But it's really hard to write about fashion only in the beginning. If you don't have the fingers on the puls, you don't get the newest trends. I do alot of research to find something for you to read, so if you have something you wanna learn more about in fashion, please leave a comment. I miss comments :D


Well, enough of that! I'm gonna put up some of my favorite brands SS12 now. 


See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment