Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hi there everybody

IT'S MY FIRST day as a blogger, and I'm SOOO exited! Can't wait to jump into this world.

The last couple of days I've been looking on other bloggers, which gave me such a great inspiration. There are so many good bloggers out there, that I just can't believe! It's crazy when you discover something new, though it has been here the hole time.

Well, enough of that! You guys need to get to know me a little better so here it comes:
First of all; I LOVE FASHION MORE THAN ANYTHING! It's so great that you can show the world some of your personallity! And we're all inspired by someone or something. Personally I get inspired by persons as the American blogger, Rumi Neely, The Olsen twins and a bunch more. Rumi has this feminen style with a touch of rock'n'roll, which I love so much! I really want her wardrobe!

Another thing about fashion is, that it's developing all the time, and what we wore 5 years back is not really in the mall today, cause the designs created some new stuff, new colours, and a whole different style.

Anyways - hope you'll enjoy my blog in the future, and I'll try to follow up with the newest fashion;)

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment